At Donelson Ciancio & Grant, P.C., we handle civil and commercial litigation at the county, district and appeals court levels in Colorado. Our firm offers representation to both plaintiff and defendant clients in civil litigation in a wide range of commercial and tort actions, from business disputes, real estate, estate and probate contests, to personal injury and contract disputes.
All parties involved in civil litigation worry about the potential open-endedness of the process. That is one key reason why it is important to obtain competent legal representation, especially in matters involving commercial litigation. Time is money. Our attorneys know how to bring effective and efficient resolutions to disputes.
If you are a defendant in commercial litigation, you need protection and want to make sure your voice is heard. Equally important, you deserve vindication if you have been wrongfully pulled into a situation.
If you are a plaintiff in commercial litigation, it goes without saying you feel wronged. You need an experienced attorney who will take charge of your case and make sure you are treated fairly. Equally important, you need a lawyer who has the know-how and determination needed to recover whatever damages you are entitled to under the law.
Our Colorado civil suit lawyers’ experience includes:
- Alter Ego / Piercing Corporate Veil
- Appellate Practice In Both State and Federal Courts
- Business & Commercial Law / Litigation
- Business Debt Collection
- Business Services
- Commercial Real Estate Issues
- Consumer Protection Law (Consumer Protection Act)
- Construction Law / Defect
- Contract Review, Analysis, Negotiations, Drafting
- Contract Disputes
- Covenants Not To Compete, Non-Disclosure & Non-Solicitation Agreements
- Franchise Disputes
- Fraud & Fraudulent Conveyances
- General and Complex Civil Litigation (Businesses & Individuals)
- General Counsel for Businesses
- Insurance Law
- Inter-Organizational Disputes
- Landlord Representation in Landlord-Tenant Disputes
- Non-Compete and Confidentiality Agreements
- Oil & Gas Litigation
- Partnership & Business Disputes
- Pre-Suit Consultation and Opinion Letters & Lawsuit Protection
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Real Estate Litigation
- Securities Litigation
- Tort (including Business Torts, Breach of Fiduciary Duty, Civil Conspiracy & Interference with Contract)
- Trade Libel and Defamation Law
- Unfair Business Practice / Competition Law
Serving Northern Colorado and the Metro North for Over 50 Years. Whether you are involved in a real estate transaction that is threatened by litigation or facing some other situation involving commercial litigation, Donelson Ciancio & Grant, P.C. is ready to help you. Our trial lawyers prepare every case with the thoroughness required to go to trial. This approach, coupled with our sound judgment and solid reputation, earned over three generations, enables us to negotiate on behalf of our clients from a position of exceptional strength.
In the vast majority of cases, our attorneys are able to achieve successful resolution in a timely manner through settlement, thus saving our clients the time, added expense, and uncertainty of going to trial.
We excel at finding creating solutions to difficult problems. For a confidential review of your matter, please contact us to learn more about how we can put our knowledge, experience and reputation to work for you.
& Commercial Litigation Serving
Denver – Boulder – Broomfield – Longmont
Westminster – and surrounding communities