From entity selection to exit planning, the business law attorneys of Donelson Ciancio & Grant, P.C. counsel their clients in all areas of successful business practices. Our business law team has extensive experience with structuring and negotiating business transactions of all types: clients include entrepreneurs, partnerships, limited liability companies, non-profits, and corporations.
If you are looking for a lawyer for new business and existing issues, in addition to business formation, we advise businesses on intellectual property protection and maintenance, licensing and technology transfers, copyright, trademark, and service mark registration, and competitive business practices.
We carefully tailor our advice based on the company’s operational needs, financing needs, goals, and their stage of development. We frequently form corporations, limited liability companies, and other entities, with each offering its own governance, tax, and other benefits.
Colorado Attorney: Business Litigation
In addition, our firm’s skills in litigation, employment, real estate, estate planning, and tax matters further support our business clients in their day-to-day transactions, operation, and management. DCG’s Business Group services clients across a wide spectrum of industries, which includes the following:
Bio-Tech & Pharmaceuticals
Renewable & Alternative Energy
Our practice area specialties include the following:
Banking & Lending
Business Succession Strategies
Entity Formation (Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, & Partnerships)
Private Equity & Venture Capital
Colorado Attorney: Business Services
DCG’s Business Services Team is dedicated to providing our business clients with legal services associated with their accounts receivable and other matters related to each company’s unique process of receiving timely payment from their clients for services performed.
- Review existing internal processes for maintaining accounts receivable;
- Review contractual provisions related to recovering ‘past due’ or ‘defaulted’ accounts and provide recommendations to client;
- Review existing accounts receivable and determining payment goals;
- Assess the collectability of existing accounts receivable and assist in prioritizing pursuit of ‘past due’ or ‘defaulted’ accounts;
- Legal pursuit of client determined accounts following initial analysis through all available legal recourses. This often begins with a demand letter but at clients direction could progress as far as necessary, including pursuing litigation, settlement negotiations, mediations, and where applicable insurance company negotiations and execution on judgments obtained;
- Filing, recording, and/or pursuit of liens (judgment, mechanic’s, etc.);
- Continued analysis of clients’ accounts receivable, allowing client to focus efforts on business while firm proceeds on clients’ behalf regarding ‘past due’ or ‘defaulted’ accounts;
- Monthly status reports provided in regards to all matters being pursued;
- Upon request, analysis and recommendations of prospective business relations between client company and third parties, as well as review of third party’s financial status and history;
- Legal analysis regarding tax and business planning issues associated with accounts receivable; and
- Other business services unique to each client companies’ business.
DCG’s Business Services Team is comprised of a combination of our commercial litigation and transactional attorneys who work together to ensure that the entirety of DCG’s legal resources are utilized efficiently on behalf of the client.
Business decisions often involve complex planning and negotiation, and the business attorneys of DCG can bring their extensive experience across these industries and practice areas to bear for your business. Contact the law firm today for a confidential review of your matter.
Business Litigation & Services
Denver – Broomfield – Boulder
Longmont – Westminster